Friday, March 13, 2009

Freaking Out!!!

This is a picture of Josh filling out his paperwork for his MISSION!! I'm happy, scared, excited, and sad all at the same time. I have all these questions floating around in my head; have I taught him enough? Is he prepared mentally and spiritually for this? Where is he going to go? Will he be safe? and well... I could go on forever. We're really proud of him and of his choice to serve a full time mission, we know this will be an experience that he will remember forever and that will help him become the man that we always knew he would be. We love him and are so excited for this opportunity that is coming so fast.

7 comments:

Heather said...

omg Molly, that gave me the chills!! How exciting for you and your family!

KayDee said...

That is exciting!!! WoW:) I dont think you have anything to worry about, You and Eric have raised great kids!

Krystall said...

Wow- that went crazy fast! When I met him- he was just a little kid! Wow!

He'll do great- how awesome! My little brother just turned his papers in! He got a map and had everyone guess a foreign and a stateside location and marked them on the map- can't wait!!

(My guesses for Josh are Massachusetts and Bolivia.) ;)

GoatesGirl said...

Molly, That is so exciting. I think about the day my boys will serve a lot...scares me to death. So great he is choosing to go and worthy. He must have good parents!

Unknown said...

That is awesome Molly. I can't believe he is old enough to go. Time flys so fast.

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

How really is that possible??? You are much to young girl. Way to go Josh, and MOm...let the grieving begin. I am sure you are so proud of him, you should be!

--Arnnette said...

You and Eric having doubt of raising unprepared kids? Not! I'm sure you surpassed great parenthood teachings? Ready to see your kids spread their wings and you renest your home? that is another question. Especially since the older kids are our little confidants and teachers. I'm sure Josh will be an great leader someday and a great missionary during and after his mission.
Let us know where he goes on his mission.
--Arnnette