Friday, May 1, 2009

Opportunity to Serve

We got news about the following yesterday and wanted to pass along an opportunity for service:

"There is a family in our neighborhood, the Stewart family, who's daughter and her husband (Shannan & Monti Randall) lost their precious newborn baby boy last week. Below is the information for an auction/fundraiser being done in their family's behalf to cover the funeral costs. Please keep the Randall Family in your prayers."

I was able to get a few things together for donation, if interested here's a link to the family's website www.inhonorofharry.blogspot.com
These are the items I'm donating. If you have an opportunity follow the above link and bid on these to help out this family. We love you all, thanks.

7 comments:

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

I will start the bidding at $20.00 for the braceletts.

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

I also bid $20 for the platters.

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

Molly, I noticed that you didn't have a date listed for when you were planning on closing your auction. Did you happen to have a date in mind? Just wanted to know when to plan on sending in my money is all {assuming I win your items that is ;0)}. Thanks!

Heather said...

I will bid $40.00 for the bracelets and $40.00 for the cake stands.

Thanks for the awesome dinner!...So nice of you. You guys are amazing. (And the delivery boys were so handsome!)

Love you guys,
Heather

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

I will go $60.00 for the bracelets.

Elder Davis said...

I guess we have 2 winners. Congratulations to Kris and Wendi. Kris won the cake stands (sorry Heather, I got a bid via text with a bid of $50 for the stands) and Wendi won the bracelets. Wendi, please email me your address so I can get stuff to you. mollydavis@mchsi.com. Thanks everyone, this is going to a good cause.

Heather said...

Dang!! I had Trent at doctor appts all day and didn't check back until this morning. I'm bummed!

Thanks Molly! See you Sunday.
Heather