Friday, September 25, 2009

Picture Day

Usually picture day for our family is, how can I put this...HORRIBLE. But, yesterday we had a family picture day and it was sooo nice. My friend Kim Skinner (photographer extraordinaire) offered to take our family pictures, since this will be the last time my family will be all together for a few years. I think I have been just blessed to have everything just fall into place. I found all the shirts for everyone at one store at a great price, the weather was great, the photographer was very patient, and my kids actually co-operated. Usually by the end of a session, I'm saying something like this (In my best devil voice I have) "If you guys don't cut that out and look like a happy family for this picture I'm going to knock you into next week" or something like that. I know, I should be nominated for a mother of the year award, I know...

Seriously, the pictures turned out so good and I'm so grateful that we have this great reminder of our family. Thanks Kim for this awesome gift.
These are some of the pictures she sent me to preview, I can't wait to get the pictures and go get them printed.

5 comments:

•stephanie• said...

those turned out just great!
congratulations on a successful photo shoot.
by "successful" i mean everyone is alive to tell about it!
i'm thinking about you and your family a lot these days.
lots happening.
good luck!

Sandi Short said...

Cool Pictures!!!! Kim you did a great job!!!

Heather said...

Molly, awesome pics! Love the rr tracks! I heard your boys is off! How exciting.

GoatesGirl said...

Great pictures! What a grogeous family you have.

--Arnnette said...

Oooh I love the family portrait. They grow up so fast!