Sunday, November 9, 2008

Free Sonic Ice

I love that we finally have some sweater weather, now that it's November. That was a long hot summer. So today as we were eating dinner guess how surprised I was when we heard and saw this outside (don't look at our ugly, dead grass). It was so funny to hear the kids say it was Sonic Ice falling. So I took my cup and filled up! J/K... Though Eric thought it would be funny to go get a handful and throw it at the kids INSIDE MY HOUSE, and I wonder why my kids don't behave. We have such crazy weather in Arizona, I love it!!!



3 comments:

Krystall said...

The funniest part of that is that we're just a few miles away and we got NOTHING! Crazy AZ weather!

KayDee said...

How fun! All we got was a little rain then a little dust!

--Arnnette said...

Hi Molly,
I tried to email you through contacts, but you have no contact. I'm excited to see you this month. Well, actually next month since technically we're still in November. Any how, let me know what to bring and don't be shy. I don't cook like your mama, but my family thinks I'm good and it shows, lol. MY email is bnaalfaro@gmail.com and our blog is bnaalfaro.blogspot.com
Pura Vida). Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and send my hellos to La Familia.