Thursday, January 22, 2009

Late nights, diet coke, and good friends...

So, I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday with my friend Kim. We found way too many cute things. She found some great material to finish her office curtains and Blinged Out Pom Poms to die for. I found more cute Valentine's Day Stuff. So we decided to do a little trade, you know, I scratch your back and you scratch mine, well, more like I'll sew your curtains and you do my Valentine's tree. They both turned out SPECTACULAR! Thanks Emily for all the help.
Take a look...

How did I possibly live without a Valentine's Day tree until now? We found these cute slim trees at Walmart on clearance for $5. Add a few finds from here and there and voila!! Life is always better with glitter!

5 comments:

Melody Williamson said...

Oh is there a tree under there? Just kidding of course it is cute as usual! You guys are awesome!

Kim Skinner said...

so much fun!

Heather said...

I LOVE the valentine tree! So cute. Maybe I will run into you sometime at the HL. It is WAY to close to me!! :)

Melissa Gardner said...

sooo cute molly.. i love it.. i need to get mine done.. i have the stuff i just need to do it..
the curtains you did for kim are beautiful, love the bling..

--Arnnette said...

I like your Valentine tree. I just decorate a mini tree. I like the big tree Idea though. I just took mine down last week! Too bad I didn't see this prior to taking down the big tree.