Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Year, New Resolutions

Or so I thought... Is it too soon to give up on New Year's resolutions? The Mora family is doing a Biggest Loser challenge between all the brothers and sisters and in-laws, well not all of them because a few would probably disappear if they lost any weight. The first few weeks are so hard, you're hungry, tired and grumpy, but I guess you the whole being healthy thing I guess is worth it. ;) So if you see me eating brownies, hamburgers or junk food knock it out of my hand.

It seems like Christmas was so long ago. I finally got everything put away and now it's on to bigger and better things. Valentine's is coming and it's been fun doing a few projects to add a few cute touches to my home.
I found these acrylic photo frames at the .99 cent store and was able to cut it up to different sizes...

...this is what I came up with, I used some letters I found at the Target $1 spot and......cute ribbon and paper from Michael's and Hobby Lobby...... and some note cards to give to the ladies I visit teach.I set out a few other things I had from before. I'm trying to get a Valentine's tree done, inspired by Kim Skinner (see her blog) and fun things here and there.

I guess since I'm trying not to use my mouth as much might as well use the time doing something else.

Some of my other resolutions are:

1. Blog more often.

2. Use a softer voice

3. Take more pictures

4. Read more - (mostly scriptures)

5. Enjoy the moment you're in, instead of thinking what's next.

6. Say I'm sorry first

7. Have more quiet moments

8. Stop procrastinating

9. Cook more meals for my family

10. Appreciate all my blessings, because I truly have so many.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the spirit prompted me to look at your blog today because you put up a new post!!!!! :-) Good luck with the biggest loser contest. Trying to lose weight sucks but it sure does make you feel better.

Krystall said...

I love your new decorations- so cute!

Very good goals- good luck! :)

April said...

Molly, you've got some mad skills girl! You're amazing! Your daughter's party was FANTASTIC!