Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fathers and Sons and Girls Night Out

On Friday the boys and Eric went to the Fathers and sons camp out up by Payson, they said it was freezing, it got into the low 30's, burrrrrrr. Lala and I went to my mom's and we did some scrapbooking, card playing and crafts. Here's some of the signs that we did. Thanks Gini and Shelley for letting us borrow your cute stencils for our signs, they turned out sooooo cute. This one is my favorite. I have it up in my Kitchen already.
My mom did this one for her living room.
She made this one for her bedroom to go over her headboard.
Not bad for a day without stinky boys.

2 comments:

Krystall said...

I love the signs Molly! I'm jealous! :)

KayDee said...

How fun! I cant think of a better way to spend a girls night!

Congrats to Eric John on his 8th birthday:)