Monday, May 5, 2008

Haircut day

Angela and I went to get our hair done today. Lala got about 7 inches of hair chopped off. It turned out sooo cute and she loved her haircut. Unlike the other day when I was cutting all of the boys hair and she wanted her hair done too, so I cut her bangs just a little bit, this is what she said when she looked in the mirror: "I look horrible, I didn't want to look like you!" threw herself on the bed and cried. Brat, I know but a cute one. Not the case today. She loved her haircut and was excited about the pictures that are going to go on the pewter (computer). She's had so much fun flipping her hair.

She had a lot of fun posing for her pictures. She's a natural.

2 comments:

Krystall said...

My three year old just did her own haircut and her brothers! *groan* Now he has a buzz and her hair is above her ears- still looks cute though- just VERY short! Lala's hair looks adorable! :)

Melissa Gardner said...

cute hair lala.. i love it..
molly you have become quite the blogger. i am so impressed with your photoshop skills. you will have to show me one of these days..
we need to get together and make some stuff soon. i am having crafting withdrawals..
love ya