Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I wanted to wish my mom, sisters, mother-in-law and friends a happy Mother's Day. I got to spend some time with my mom this week, she had a procedure done on her toe. Everything went well and I am happy to report she is up and about now. I wanted to say to my mom that she has been such a great example to me. I am how I am because of my mom. I learned to serve, help, cook, clean, craft, and try all from her. I am grateful for the example she has been in my life and for always being my #1 cheerleader for anything I wanted to do. Thank you for all the years of service in my life and for allowing me to become who I am today. I love you.

Mom Davis I want to thank you for the wonderful man you raised. For the good family you have created and for all of the love and support we have received all of these years. I love you.

Happy Mother's Day to all.

1 comment:

Heather said...

omg, Molly!! I found your blog! Can I add you to my links? I am starting one for Gini so Hayden can kinda take it over?? Hope your havin a good summer.