Monday, February 4, 2008

Hinckley Challenge

I have been so proud and grateful for being part of the church in the last few days (all the time, but especially in the last few days). I Loved President Hinckley and will miss him greatly. I know the new presidency will do a wonderful job in leading us. President Monson, President Eyring, and President Utchdorf will do the Lord's work. They are giants among men and will guide us in truth and rightousness.

My family and I will start the Hinckley Challenge today and try to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. What a great challenge. Hope you can come along for the ride.

4 comments:

•stephanie• said...

wow! you're quick. thanks for being my news source. of course, i had to go to lds.org to check it out for myself, too.

it is wonderful to belong to this church where this succession takes place so naturally, calmly, & smoothly.

i already know they've been called by inspiration & i support & sustain them.

thanks for the info!

krissy said...

What a great challenge for all of us! We also are going to start tonight, we will need to support each other along the way.

Sassy said...

I totally sustain these good men and am up for the challenge...we are very blessed to be members of this great church!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Isnt that a great challenge?! I wish I could say my family could keep up with the 5 or more pages a day. How do youy do that! I think I am on my own but I am all over it!