Sunday, February 10, 2008

Late Knock at the Door.

Last night we got a late knock at the door and this was left on our door. Josh was being asked to Morp. Needless to say he had a big grin on his face, followed by a perplexed look on his face as to how he was going to answer back. Dad has a lot of suggestions:





1) Anwser back with vegetables: "Lettuce go to morp together. It would be an eggplant idea. You can't beet it."







This was Josh's reaction. I don't think so.



2) Okay then... how about baking. "Muffin would be better than to go with you to Morp."



I'm ignoring you. I can't hear you.

So I guess what I'm asking is how do you shut your husband up, No I mean any ideas for answering back in a hurry. Morp is this coming Saturday.

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

drew once got a bag FULL of jack-in-the-box tacos & about 50 hot sauce packets. the note said, "hey, hottie, let's taco 'bout morp." the girls name was hidden in one of the tacos. that was my favorite one ever & SOOOOO easy.

but, sorry josh, i think the veggies are pure genius. i'd go with that!

btw . . . ron reags & i thank you for the comment regarding mittness. bring on 2012.

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

I thought it was cute....if he didnt like the vegtables he probably wouldnt like my fish idea...

Give her a bowl full of goldfish with the card "of all the fish in the see I would like to go to morp with thee" Yep he'll hate it - but I did it once. Quick and easy. Or he could use dead fish with the heads on still! Now thats more manly RIGHT!

Melissa Gardner said...

soo cute.. chocolate or balloons is always good too..