Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh, Sooo Much Stuff, So Little Time...

Well hopefully I don't overwhelm anybody, but here are all the updates on the Davis Clan for the past two weeks that I have not been able to post anything. So here it goes...



This was Josh's Cute date for Morp. The report back was that he had lots of fun, he actually danced and talked to Kaitlin. Not only that, but has since gone out on another date with that group. I was starting to lose hope, but he's slowly coming out of his shy shell. (don't say that too fast). And these were the only pictures I got from the whole thing; go figure.


Next:


Dallin's "Sweet" (and I use that term loosely) 16 birthday party was a great success. He had friends over for games and fun. Ping pong, foosball(sp?), Wii, and summo wrestling topped the list, along with enough food to feed 500 people ( you know me OCD). I know it seems like we do nothing but party around here but you have to remember I have three kids with birthdays in February.





Next:


Now I know Dallin has just the most adorable face in the world, but I wouldn't confuse him, well, lets say for 'A Girl!!!' I got this in the mail a few days ago from the National American Miss Arizona State Pageant addressed to Dallin Davis. "Such a proud moment" Needles to say we all got a huge kick out of this. What do you think? Should he enter?


Next:

Got to Love Spirit week at school. It's 80's day and this was what we came up with. Too cool Ammon and Eric!!!

Notice the pinned pants and Don Johnson jacket. This morning he asked for 80's clothes and a fro. After I explained that the huge wild hair from the 80's was not called fro's, he was alright with the spikey hair look.

Eric was just happy to come along for the ride.


Well, you are now up to date on the happenings of the Davis'. Hope you're still there.

8 comments:

•stephanie• said...

my reactions . . .

josh is darling.
i ♥ photobooth pix.
dallin's cake is to die for.
where do i vote for him to win the national american miss pageant?
80's day offends me. wasn't the 80's like a couple of years ago?

that's all! except happy birthday to all february babies.

eva flake said...

I totally forgot you had Dallin's party this weekend. You forgot to add in the mix the long 11 year old scout cookout you had at your house on Friday. You have such a fun filled life! I love living vicariously through you! Too funny about Dallin's acceptance for the Am Miss pageant. He is a doll!(wink)

KayDee said...

Looks like you have had a lot of fun lately!

Doesn't seem like the 80's was that long ago;o

Krystall said...

Well, I think we got one of those same pageant invitations a couple years back- for Stephanie (Steven)! :)

Sounds like you guys are having fun!

I sometimes envy the chance my children, those in Queen Creek and those who grew up in Mesa have (had). We had a Sadie Hawkins dance and so forth but even if the girl did ask the guy it was never with the kind of flair that is done in a predominantly LDS community! You guys are so lucky!!
M-O-R-M-O-N, Mormon, Mormon, say it again!! :)

chris+amber said...

No wonder you didn't post for awhile! There must never be a dull moment in your house! I particularly enjoyed the Miss America application for Dallin. Too funny!

Kim Skinner said...

I love all of the updates! Thank you! Your kids are so cute in their 80's gear.

krissy said...

Josh is so funny! He is way cuter as a boy than girl (priest vedio). All your kids are so cute and fun. We have never gotten a letter in the mail like that, HILLARIOS!! We love you guys!

Unknown said...

That's hillarious. Miami Vice forever man!!! Where did those supreme days of fashion go to?

I love Josh's date pics. I think its funny that there is always a Bible and BOM space between them. Such a good boy!!!

I'm glad Dallin's party was fun. I am sick of throwing birthday parties for my kids. Good think I only do them for the significant birthdays.