Friday, February 1, 2008

New Blogger, Watch Out!!!

Well here it goes. I have been peer pressured into the blogging world. Krissy I now know what you mean about feeling totally exposed and vulnerable.

I have over the years had this weird recurring dream about going to the bathroom and then all of a sudden being in the middle of a huge crowd or gym or arena and well I guess it has now come true. That fear of being embarrased, here it comes.

I hope that this can be good thing in my life and a way of sharing with my friends and family some of our family moments.

5 comments:

KayDee said...

Yeah!!! Fun:) Your blog is very cute! I am excited to have another friend that blogs!

Kim Skinner said...

Yeeha! Welcome to the addicting world of blogging!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

addicting to Kim...chore for most. Easy way out of srapbooking, wait you do that too! Is there anything you DONT do. The invinsible Molly!

Yeah I can wait to snoop on your buisness now!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

why doesnt this have spell check THAT DRIVES MY NUTS!

Melissa Gardner said...

soo cute molly.. good job