Tuesday, March 4, 2008

End of an Era!

Well, I guess you have all been asking "how is Molly looking so hot these days?" Here's your answer; aerobics every Mon, Wed, and Fri. with some very dedicated ladies that are willing to come and torture us, I mean exercise and teach us for an hour on these days. We are losing one of our most talented teachers. She does not only teach us plain old aerobic stuff, nooo she teaches us salsa, hip hop, the hairspray dance, we have used the exercise ball, weights and even taughts us tricks with plain old kitchen towels. She's moving out of state and she will be missed. Greta, when we're not hating you, we love you and you will be missed!!!

I don't think I've met anyone with so much energy! (Well, maybe Melissa G. and Amelia R. but I still love you guys)

5 comments:

chris+amber said...

You are one hot mama! Are you sure Ammon is 10?! That's crazy! He IS a sweetheart & my girls ♥ him. He has a perma-grin just like his Grandma Davis & his dad!

Melissa Gardner said...

you look great molly.. i wish i had as much energy as greta.. i already miss her..

Anonymous said...

Sis. Davis! I am so excited to see your blog! Afton

Lmocajim said...

Hola maly!!! Soi Lm(helem)la verdad me quede anonadada al ver como han cambiado todos y pues también me trajo muchios recuerdos muy bonitos casi lloro :(,pero bueno siguen progresando.
Saluditos a todos y estaremos echando un vistazo a tu pagina sale? cuidate muchio prima y ke el Señor los siga bendiciendo grandemente.
Besos y abrazos

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

you are hot...can I be hot too? I need to joing in