Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break is OVER, kids back to school

We had fun over spring break. We went to the movies, went to the zoo (twice), played games and mostly just were very lazy all week long (well, my kids anyway). Love to have the kids home, but love it even better when they go back to school. We always see the zoo the lazy way, on the tram. Love it!
What do you think, should they be behind the fence?
The first trip to the zoo we went with friends from the neighborhood. The second time we went with family. I forgot my camera, so I have no pics with the cousins.
Got to pet the stingrays and mostly get all wet. The report back from the kids: "they're slimy"
After the zoo we went to whole in the rock to eat lunch and conquer the mountain! And no my kids did not make the whole in the mountain.

No comments: