Friday, March 28, 2008

Gone With The Wind

Here's some of the stuff I've been wasting time with, that I know I could use my time better, but that I love to do.

Freshest on my mind -

Celebrity Apprentice - Okay, it was the best one yet ever. Loved to hate Piers, Trace was so nice and his song was great (even though I don't listen to country music, I shed a little tear)

American Idol - is getting so good as you can now listen to, I have them on the blog play list for your listening pleasure.

The movie Enchanted - It has become one of mine and Lala's favorite. We even sat and made skirts for her and Jadan to watch the movie. It was so cute!

Biggest Loser - Inspiring enough to get up and exercise, but not quite enough to make me stop eating.

Dancing with the Stars - gives me a chance to get my sequence dresses out and dance!


and yes I'm a LOSER I occasionally vote. Well, that's it for now, I for some reason have loads of laundry I need to do.





3 comments:

Krystall said...

Cute skirts! I made some last year but I like how you did the ribbon hanging down! :)

I watch some of those too. Bet you can't wait for Grey's to start up again! :)

•stephanie• said...

WHAT THE HECK? you don't watch Bachelor? what about The Hills? Get with it girl! we need to discuss at family dinners!

Melissa Gardner said...

i am with stephanie, what about the bachelor and i will admit i watch the hills sometimes too. i watch way to much tv. i love the tutu's.. i need to have you make me one for tylee..