Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric

It's Eric's birthday today the big 41, I guess they're all big from now on. What can I say about Eric that everybody doesn't already know. He's a pretty wonderful guy. I would do 41 things we love about Eric, but blogger has a content limit, so we're down to the top ten reasons why Eric is so funny. Here it goes:

10. (Eric John said) He makes funny jokes up
9. (Ammon said) He's just goofy and does things sudden
8. (Kenyon said) I don't know, he's just funny
7. (Lala said) because he tickles me, again and again
6. (Josh said) because he can think quick on his feet
5. (Dallin said) because he thinks just like me
4. He makes me laugh even when I'm really mad
3. He makes his family and my family laugh, even about Mexican stuff
(he IS the secret Mexican, you know)
2. Even some of my friends think he's funny (don't encourage him please)
The # 1 reason why Eric is so funny:
Everybody keeps laughing at his dumb jokes (STOP IT!)
Now for the mushy stuff. Eric is truly one of a kind. He is good all the way to the core. He's a good husband, great father, worthy priesthood holder, compassionate friend and just plain a great person to know. He has dedicated his life to his family. We are who we are because of him. I have learned patience and understanding from him. I have learned that no matter how bad a situation or large a problem seems that we can overcome it with love, understanding and humor. I know I joke a lot about his sense of humor, but without it he wouldn't be Eric and the man I have grown to love everyday more and more. I Love you honey and am very proud of the man you have become. We have grown together all these years and I wouldn't give up a second of it for anything. Happy Birthday Eric. We love you.

6 comments:

•stephanie• said...

reason number 11:
He is just so Eric-"ish", and the best brother of all!
Happy birthday, Eric.

Kim Skinner said...

Except for the mushy part, we think Eric is pretty great too. Smart and sort of funny! :) j/k
Sorry we missed his party/dinner/get together.

Krystall said...

Awww, how sweet!!

Happy Birthday!

chris+amber said...

Eric = male version of Nathel. He also taught me how to make wicked funny/silly faces when I was younger. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE! You rock!

Unknown said...

Eric is the best. He makes the funniest quiet comments. Happy Birhday Eric!!!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

What a sweetheart you have! Happy Birthday (okay late) Maybe someday I will actually meet the GUY! :)