Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NACHOOOOOOO!

Okay, I love that people think of us when they go out of town and bring us back neat little gifts and things, but this one I have to say is by far the best and worst one yet. Thank you Andy for giving Eric even more to be nerdy about. He loved the Nacho Libre mask that our good friend Andy Murrietta brought back from his recent trip to Mexico. Was it to make Eric happy or to annoy me? I don't know if I'm so grateful anymore. Who needs TV when you've got Eric.

We're working on the rest of the outfit. He's trying on his strechy pants as we speak.


Is that the most annoying thing you've ever seen or what? I give up.

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

wrong - on so many levels

i could have drew look for some accessories in la ciudad if you want

Amy said...

Come on Molly- you know you love it!! Next trip it will be some Jimmy Chu shoes---can you say baby number 7???

Krystall said...

That is hilarious!! :)