Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Out in Lala Land, I mean Left Field

We went to see Eric's game on Tuesday and well, what can I say money well spent. He plays coach pitch for the Ironbirds and despite a little bout of ADD he's doing pretty good. He's doing much better with his hitting, throwing and catching; and we're working on outfielding. It's hard to hit those pitches from the coaches and want can I say it gets boring out there. Good thing the weather is so beautiful right now "Hey I can see through the glove"
Contemplating about life, or what he's getting for snack after the game The coach at this point is walking away seeing if he can help one of the other kids, this one is a lost cause.

3 comments:

Krystall said...

That's hilarious! I remember contempating life myself from the outfield... you know, it's surprising how much you can see through those little holes in the glove...

chris+amber said...

LOL...I don't blame the kid. I thought softball was so boring, especially in the outfield! So funny...

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

well at least he wants to play! I am so jealous I can not get my son to even TRY it! Your a great Mom by the way.