Saturday, August 2, 2008

Card Club

These are the latest cards for card club. It next Tuesday and they are all done. I wish I could say that i am just very organized and have them all ready to go, but the reason and only reason they are done is because I thought it was last Tuesday. So guess when I was getting them done? You're right, Monday night. So my lack of organization worked to my advantage for once. Because I procrastinated (or so I thought) I had to use stuff I already had. This is what I was able to come up with.

I'm just glad that they are done!

4 comments:

•stephanie• said...

love the cards.

the jewels on them look fabulous.

p.s. you were a winner on drew's blog. call me!

Heather said...

Those are SO nice! Love the ribbon with the little crystal. You think of everything girl! :)

Krystall said...

They're beautiful!

KayDee said...

Love the cards! They are beautiful!