Saturday, August 2, 2008

Home and Garden show

Yesterday Eric, Angela and I went to see my brother Lamoni's booth at the home and garden show at the Cardinals stadium. That thing is Gi-normous, very cool. My brother owns his own Trim carpentry company and was participating in this years show. He made some cool stuff for display and they seem to have been having a good time. They were very happy to have my sister-in-law Amy there, being their #1 sales rep. She's great at approaching people and letting them know about the company. She helped me when I did a wedding expo and she was fantastic. Except she does get flustered with cute guys (call me and I'll tell you the story).

They can do some neat stuff. He did all the panels in the back and the pillars on the sides. Happy and waiting for customers.



So we were getting ready to leave, so I asked Eric to text Dallin and let him know that he needed to find a ride home or ride the bus because we were not going to be home. The next words out of his mouth were: "how do I text" So I showed him how to do it and he sent his first text ever. Congratulations honey, welcome to 21st century. The football field was huge and ready to be rolled into the stadium. Eric was trying to look like a football player, but he just looks like he need to relieve himself. ;)I still can't believe that they can roll that huge field in and out of the stadium. The things we can do now a days are amazing.We went and got a bite to eat at Johnny Rockets after and had a good hamburger and fries. I thought Angela would look so cute in the hat they gave her, but she did not think so. She is such a princess!!!

1 comment:

Mayann said...

So glad Eric has joined YOU in the 21st century!