Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn...

I started reading the Twilight book series this summer and if you're a fan you know that the last installment just came out last night. A group of friends and a couple hundred other crazy and obsessed women, youth and children where in line at Wal-mart last night at Midnight. I'm happy to say that I got a book and look forward to reading it.
Many ladies were all matchy, matchy with their "bite me" t-shirtswe had to make our mandatory Sonic run before we went to stand in line. I Look a little too happy. Diet coke drunk.Yes, there was definitely a line and some of our friends were at the front of the line. You should have seen some of the dirty looks we got.So at precisely Midnight, the books were released and we were off... You should have seen the melee, women punching and scratching, yelling "No, Edward is mine" fighting over the last book, I only had to shove two kids out of the way for mine. Just kidding!!!! It actually was really boring, everyone waited their turn, got their book and it was over in about 5 minutes, with plenty of books left over for the smart ones that went to bed and decided to go in the morning, this just sounded more interesting. I was kind of hoping for more action. Well, maybe next time.

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

you are hardcore! at least you had artificial energy {diet coke} to keep you going.

did you sleep last night, or just read?

Mayann said...

Well, I was a sleeper...got my book at Sam's club today $12.49!! I hope it was the bargin I thought it was!

Unknown said...

That is so funny! You guys need to preorder yours from Amazon. I got mine the morning it was released delivered right to my doorstep.