Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birtday Onca

August 31st was my sister Veronica's birthday. Her nickname is Onca, we have called her that ever since I can remember. My mom said I couldn't say her name very well as a toddler and so I pronounced it Onca and so she was dubbed. Thank goodness I didn't call her something else.

So in celebration of her 37th birthday, here are the top ten reasons why we love my little sister Onca: 10. She is the organizer of all family gatherings.
9. She is the organizer of all things period; closets, drawers, rooms, etc.
8. She is super smart.
7. She is very passionate about doing what's right.
6. She is in great shape and can say she has run a marathon or two in her day.
5. She is a talented teacher, pre-school right now, but has taught High School, she was stopped at least once a day and asked for her hall pass.
4. She can accomplish whatever she sets her mind to do.
3. She is the guru of all self-help books
2. She is an avid reader, especially of the things of the gospel.
The #1 reason we love Onca is:
1. She Loves, loves, her family and would do just about anything for any one of us. We love her and are lucky to have her as part of our family.

Happy Birthday Onca!!!

5 comments:

Krystall said...

Happy Birthday Veronica!! I hope Gary did something special for you!! :)

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

WHat a cute nickname! Happy Birthday

Unknown said...

She sounds amazing just like her older sister!!!!

Laura Davis said...

Hi Molly,

I was blog stalking and I came across yours which is perfect because I wanted to ask you a few questions. First saturday was a blast, you are amazing. Will you email me when you get a second (I can see you are busy) my email is laurawdavis@hotmail.com. Thanks Laura

--Arnnette said...

Happy Belated Birthday Onca!