Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy birthday to my Sister, yes another one

I know it's a little late, but with lots of love. September 8th was my sister Adriana's Birthday and as I try to keep up with some blogging traditions here are the top ten reasons why we love our baby sister Adriana: I know, September is 09

10. She is very kind and tender hearted and will do anything to please you.
9. She is the Fashion Diva of the Mora Family.
8. She is always done-up and looks great.
7. She is very generous and giving.
6. Her smile lights up a room
5. She can have her babies and be in her tiny jeans within 6 months
(I don't love her so much for this one, I'm mostly jealous)
4. She's a peacemaker
3. She's a good friend, mother and an awesome sister.
2. She loves the gospel.
And the #1 reason we love Adriana is:
1. She is an important part of the Mora family and we would not be complete without her.
We love you Adriana, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

--Arnnette said...

Happy Belated Birthday Adriana!