Thursday, October 9, 2008

BUNKO

I had bunko tonight. It was at Melody Williamson's home. Cute home, great food and good friends. My night started as any other bunko night, I was on my usual losing streak. Then, the stars aligned and lady luck decided to throw me a bone or dice anyway. I had 7, seven, count them SEVEN bunko's. Now those of you that play bunko know that that's just crazy. I still can't believe it. Things like that never happen to me. I a loser!!!
Here's my proof. I haven't yelled so much in a 48 hour period. First the SYTYCD show and then Bunko, I'm losing my voice. I ended up picking the gift I brought because I loved the jar so much. Guess where I found it...Hobby Lobby. It was a good night.

3 comments:

KayDee said...

Congrats ont the BiG WiN! How Fun!

SYTYCD Looked LIke a ton of fun!

Thanks for letting me see your house the other day! It is sooo CuTE!

Lmocajim said...

ola prima!! como sufren jeje aki pasando a ver tu blog :D mi mama se emociona mucho al ver jeje aunque no le entiende con las fotos tiene y es muy feliz:D, espero que esten bien y recibiendo bendiciones de NPC josh ya casi listo para salir al campo missional no? ke emocion. Maly queria pedirte un favor.. bueno ayuda soy la vicepresidenta de el consejo de instituto y como somos nuevos queremos cosas nuevas y pues quisiera saber si me podrias ayudar a crear o a darme la idea para hacer un buzon de quejas original...para que podamos organizar actividades y asi... te lo agradeceria muchio :P mi correo es chatitabonita@gmail.com :D en caso de ke algo venga a tu mente :D saludos a todos por alla los queremos mil y los extrañamos.
lmora

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for yous support with Chase. Will you be the only walker for your family?...I just need to know all the names of all the walkers so I can register our team. ---Sorry we missed you in nursery yesterday. The cold months are the hardest with my kids....they were both born not breathing (they both had respiratory distress) Chase really has a hard time in the cold even here in AZ he has a hard time breathing because of his lung condition when he was born. And now little sister is on the same path...so we may become frequent visitors in nursery in the winter.