Saturday, October 18, 2008

Forgotten Pleasures

Recently, I was invited to go a community yard sale. It was so much fun. We found tons of great stuff, some of it was even brand new, in the boxes and everything. I had forgotten how much fun it was to do this. You find some great things at a great price. I have big plans for the stuff I found. I loved it so much that I went this week again. Check out some of my finds.We found two ex consultants, one for Lia Sophia and one for Pampered Chef. I loved the jewelry. The red necklace is still in this years catalog and retails for $110, I got it for $10, Score!!Brand new Pampered chef stuff, all this for $5Found these remote control cars for my boys, for Christmas, Shhh, don't say anything. They were a steal.Several knick knack stuff.Practically new stadium seat. All three for $6. This is too much fun.This week's finds: these cute shelves......cool scooter for the boys...... and this awesome table for my room. I'm so excited, I might just finish my room. I'll show you later.
I got a few more fun things, but these were my favorites. I love going to garage sales.

5 comments:

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Can i out bid you on the stadium seats? ha ha - watch your back , they may "get lost" from your house. YOu lucky duck, good stuff!

KayDee said...

WoW Lots of Stuff! YOu did Good:) I was out at Aprils on saturday and she showed me some of her stuff! I Cant believe all the good buys you guys got!

Heather said...

Man, where are you going? That is some fun stuff. This is the time of year to go when the weather is nice.

Krystall said...

I love yard saleing too! It's my guilty pleasure! :)

Unknown said...

Way cute Molly. No fair!