Friday, October 17, 2008

Why...oh why do people like to suffer...

The kids are on fall break this week and we decided to go to the fair. The Paynes, McLaws, and the Davis all went. We went on Wednesday for $l ride day. We had lots of fun the kids liked getting on the rides and just being crazy. Okay I have to say that Lanette Payne is CRAZY!!! She loves to get on all those wild rides. Now, you would think that a thirty something woman would not be subject to peer pressure anymore, but Nooooooooo... I for some insane reason agreed to get on a stupid ride called G Force. I am not a ride person. I get sick, my head hurts for a week after and I just really don't know why people pay to be tortured that way. I have to say that I did it. The kids saw and heard me reduced to a bumbling idiot, screaming bloody murder and well, with absolutely no dignity left at all. I will NEVER get on a dumb ride again. And, my head still hurts!!!


Can you believe I was on this stupid thing!!!! Never again. And yes, I'm a huge chicken.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Molly, you brave woman!! Sierrah and Rich went on that last year. I used the excuse I had to stay with Hunter ;) I love crazy rides, but that one looked like too much. Sierrah performs there on Nov. 1. We'll see if Rich rides it this year too??

KayDee said...

OH-MY!!! You are brave! I get scared just riding the ferris wheel! I am a little jealous you went to the fair! I havent been in almost 16 years! Chantel performs on friday, I dont know if I will make it or not!

Krystall said...

Lol!! Oh my heck, you're hilarious! I LOVE rides!! The older I get the more they hurt but I LOVE them anyway!! :) I'm still chuckling!