Thursday, October 9, 2008

So you think you can dance, dance, dance...

I have a permanent grin on my face. I got to go to the 'so you think you can dance' tour last night. My sister-in-law Heather called me a couple of days ago to ask if I wanted a couple of tickets to the show, because she had a concert to get to. Mmmm, let me think about that? Umm.. YES!!!!!! Thank you Heather for thinking of me. I absolutely loved it!! I invited my friend Amy that is such a huge fan, but she couldn't come so I called my friend Kim (also a huge fan) and she "sacrificed" and was able to come. We were on our way when my sister Adriana called and asked what I was doing, as soon as I told her I knew she would freak out and sure enough as soon as she found out where I was going, she began to scheme how to get there. So before I ever even arrived she was able to locate tickets off of craig's list, get them and get to the Jobing Areana before I ever even got there. She's crazy!! But I'm glad she was there. Here are some of the highlights. The Jobing Arena was packed. Kim and I went a bit early to get a bite to eat and everyone had a long wait.So we ended up at Sweet O. It was very delicious, I would definitely go back. We had a great paninni, salad and caramel pecan chocolate cake. Here's my crazy sista, with her kiddo's. I'm sure she wanted to be on stage with them, she's a great dancer.It was a full house, every seat was taken. Joshua and Katie are...like they like to say on the show... Sick!!! They are so good, in such good shape and the dancing... GET OUT!!!Gev and Chelsie's dance, amazing. I do have to say, he's very tiny. The guys are all good. The three best dancers are definitely Will, Joshua and Twitch.Even though it was three hours, it felt like 10 minutes. I wanted it to keep going. I could have watched them all night. Joshua and Katie in the very fun jazz number.I love the very weird and quirky dance that Mark and Courney did. Mark is a lot taller than he seems on TV.Twitch and Katie's door dance was insane. They are so good. My definitely favorite dance of the whole season was Joshua and Katie's Balliwood dance, so I felt a little jipped at the group dance. It was still awesome. It seemed to be over way too fast. I absolutely loved the show.
Thanks Kim for coming with me and making it a fun night. All the the good pictures were taken by Kim and her amazing photography skills. Thanks for sharing. I think I'm going to have to make this a yearly tradition. Ammon was definitely bummed he didn't get to go. Next year Ammon I promise.

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

wow! you guys got some great shots. me? none. i spent too much time looking through my camera at american idol and decided to just watch this time. much more enjoyable! we l.o.v.e.d this show.

Krystall said...

I am soooooo jealous!!!! What a great show! I had a tonsillectomy a week ago so there's no way I could have but I wanted to go so bad! It looks like it was awesome- you Lucky Ducks! Those are fabulous pictures!