Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween is in the air...

I had card club at my house this week, so I made sure to have all my Halloween decorations out. I had a blast getting my stuff out and displaying some of my new finds this year. Love the glittery cat I found at Hobby Lobby (only $10) along with my stuff I already had from last year. Found the cute orange balls for my apothecary jars at Designer Boulevard, 40% off.
Last years clearance skulls I glittered...

...and my cute signs, with glitter of course. These were my very simple Halloween cards, I just ran out of time to do very much to them.They open up to write a spooky love note. Don't you just love the holidays. Starting in October I just have way too much fun. I feel a costume party coming on..
This is some of the fun we had last year playing fear factor, marshmallow stuffing contest and costume contest.
We had some good sports willing to do some wild things, oh like see how many raw eggs you could crack in your partner's mouth, Gross!! but, so much fun.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nice decor Molly! Your house always is put together nicely. I can't believe that pic of Sara and Jason, raw eggs!! YUCK!