Friday, June 27, 2008

Birthday Lunch

I had some awesome leaders for girls camp. My camp assistant was Sarah Merkley and I've gotten to know her and lover her. It was her birthday a couple of weeks ago and we've been trying to take her to lunch ever since. We finally got it all set up to take her to lunch this Wednesday, then I get a call from my lovely sister and says everyone is going to be out of town next week for my birthday so they want to take me out on Wednesday, yes the same Wednesday, but do I say no or let's do it another day, nooo, are you kidding, lunch, friends and gifts, I'm there. We went to BJ Brewery for Sarah's birthday, it was an early lunch because she works at the Chandler Mall and had to work that day. Funny story: Mayann (left) and Kris (right) ordered chicken sandwiches, but didn't get any chicken in them, Mayann noticed she didn't have any chicken but Kris had eaten half of her sandwich before she ever noticed. The manager fixed the problem and didn't charge them for their meal, score! I had a great time visiting and enjoying each others company. I left the Chandler Mall and went to pick up my mom and headed out to Cheesecake Factory in Phoenix (in Phoenix because it's halfway between the girls that live in Mesa, Queen Creek, AJ and Surprise and El Mirage) I don't know if it was all the food I ate but I was very giggly and had a ton of fun that day. We also celebrated my sister-in-law Xio's birthday that is also in July. My mom and sisters spoiled us that day.
Left to right: Veronica, Me, Mom, Xio, Adriana, Amy and Dyna
These are the gifts I got that day. I feel very spoiled and loved. Dyna gave me the cute black bag with storage and kitchen stuff all in black and white damask, Xio gave me lotions and black and white jewelry, my mom gave me a gift card from mervyns, Amy gave me doll house stuff (for the doll house I'm making with my daughter Angela, mostly for me, but I guess I'll let her play with it) and my sisters Veronica and Adriana gave me an Ipod nano(score) and the cutest bling purse key chain. Thank for all the awesome stuff, they love me, they really really love me.

1 comment:

KayDee said...

Happy Birthday! You are lucky to have wonderful friends and family that spoil you!

I love how you have decorated! It looks really nice! Maybe one of these days I will have a chance to get out there and see it in person.