Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Gary

Yesterday was my brother-in-law's birthday and I wanted to wish him a very happy birthday. I have known Gary since we were teenagers and I love him like a brother. So I thought it very appropriate to write the top ten things we love about Gary. So here it goes: 10. He is a very patient and loving husband and father to his family.
9. He is very funny and easy going
8. He loves my mom's turkey at Christmas time (it's really pork, but no one has the heart to tell him)
7. He's great at reaching things on the top shelf, thanks to his orangutan arms
6. He's an awesome basketball player and loves to play golf.
5. Did I say he was funny
4. His knowledge of the gospel is very profound and is a good gospel doctrine teacher.
3. He has become part of the Mora family and embraced us all as family despite our craziness.
2. He is a hard worker and willing to share his talents with those around him (especially come tax time for us)
And the number one reason why we love Gary is
1. Our family would not be complete without him.

2 comments:

Krystall said...

Happy Birthday Gary! We hope everything is going well with you and your family! :)

Krystall and Steven

Michele Tyler said...

Molly,
This is Michele, Gary's neice (Sally & Rene daughter). I came across your blog a while ago and had to post something about Gary. Everything you said is so very true. You know how beloved he is to all of us. If it wasn't for Gary I would've never learned my first rap song. Learned how to dance to him and James Madd record. Last, but certainly not least learn how to cruise in their famous white mustang. He is someone worthy of admiration. I love him deeply and am grateful for the faithful example he is to me. Happy Birthday, Uncle Gary!