Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hobby Lobby is open for business

My absolutely favorite store is now open and have to confess I've been there twice already. I know you are probably asking yourself how can this be her favorite store if it just opened on Monday. Well, I have been going to the only other store in AZ out in Peoria. I know a little crazy, but well worth the trip. So needless to say I am sooooooo happy it is now on this side of town. If ever a store was made for me this is it. Just thought you might like to know. I predict making cards in the near future.
Here are some of my latest finds from the mother store.

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

my maiden voyage {first time ever!} to your beloved hobby lobby was saturday. imagine my joy at having such a resource practically in my back yard! lucky me.

Heather said...

I love hobby lobby! I have been there everyday this week! My kids have summer school by the store so I head over there for an hour with Hunter and we browse around! I have gotten a few FUN things. I have to stay away now for a few days!! Rich may make me get a job there to support my bad habit.

Krystall said...

Where is this exactly?