Friday, June 27, 2008

Playing catch-up


Here are some of the projects that I've had in the last couple of months that I just didn't have time to post. My dinning room area finally was completed in May. This is what it looked like for a long time, but I am grateful its done. My sweet brother Pelon finally got it done and I love the results.

Before

After - Don't you love it!!!!

and my family pictures wall, turned out great. I've had the stuff for a long time and it finally got done for Eric's Baptism party we had. Thank you Tiff & Danjee, Kim, Cathy and Kris for helping me get everything done. I had gotten a little behind because we were preparing everything for the camp fundraiser and 3 weddings. You know, just messing around, nothing to do.





I did want to mention and show the cute towel that my friend Sandi Short brought for Eric and my niece Jysele's baptism gift. She had their names embroidered on the towel and the baptism date. Sandi You're the Bomb!


Among my many shenanigans, I also am part of a card club. I keep meaning to take pictures and post them and then life happens and I don't, so here are the latest cards, I've given away half of them already so it's not all of them.

I really liked my the baby girl one, I put a bracelet in the flower that the baby can use. I know it's crazy to do so much, but I love doing it, keeps me out of trouble.

1 comment:

Heather said...

WOW, love your dining area! Looks awesome. Last time I was out it looked like the above pic.
Love the emb. baptism towels. My Richard baptism is in a couple weeks! Didn't realize he and Eric were the same age.
Love all your bday goodies. You deserve them all!