Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pioneer Days

My boys Josh, Dallin and Kenyon left this morning to the pioneer trek. They had to be at the church building by 4:00 am (yes, am). They were all dressed in their pioneer best and ready for what I hope is an experience of a lifetime. I have to say that Josh really got into the part, he went on his own to get special clothes and even bought a complete suit for the Dance. CRAAZZYY! It only took us two days to get them packed up and we hope they have a good time, I know we will with them gone for a few days ;) Eric and I do get to go for one day and help with teaching them a cooking skill. We will be making fry bread, yummy.

Notice the full beard on Josh. He's been growing it out for two weeks now.

Don't work so hard Dallin, you only have to leave in four hours. Like pulling teeth.

1 comment:

Krystall said...

Love the beard!! :)

What an awesome opportunity the youth out here get to participate in such a great experience! Lucky!!