Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bountiful Baskets

I just started this new co-op. It's called bountiful baskets and you pay $15 and you get a basket full of fruits and vegetables. You get what you get, you can't pick and choose, but so far its been great stuff and for the money, it's awesome! Anyone can join. They also have bread, honey and other things. It's run by volunteers that divide all the stuff up and they have different pick-up areas all over the valley. I go just around the corner of my house, so it's so great. I think we're going to be grilling some veggies today ;) Here's the link if anyone wants to join, I highly recommend it. http://bountifulbaskets.org/ Anyone have a good beet recipe?

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

amber does this, too, and loves it. i'm sure you cook amazing dishes with whatever you get each week. sorry . . . beets? i'm out. not a fan.

eva flake said...

Fun food! BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I posted you a fun birthday message on my blog. Have a great day! See you at lunch.