Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Josh

It's official, I'm an old lady. I have a full grown adult child now and I'm freaking out. We love Josh and all the wonderful moments he's brought into our lives. There's something special about your first born, they're the guinea pigs, the experiments that you hope turn out okay. I have to say we had a successful outcome. The boys went on the pioneer trek last week and the reports I got back were all stellar. In particular, Josh's Pa (trek dad) came up to us while we were there and said that Josh was amazing, we would not have made it without him and I hope my son is just like him when he grows up. What a wonderful tribute. He has been a good son, helper and example to his brothers and sister. We are proud of his accomplishment in his life so far and we know he will have great success in all he does in life. Despite his parents he turned out to be a good boy. We love you Josh and hope you had a great birthday.

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

okay . . . cute blog, again!

let me get this straight . . . you have an 18-year-old. you are officially an old lady.

i hate to think what that makes me!

Heather said...

I am sure a lot of it had to do with his GREAT parents.
WOW, I would be freaking out too. Where does the time go??

Mayann said...

Welcome to Old Ladyville...of course its nice to have a few more oldies but goodies around!!