Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Belated Father's Day

We enjoyed a pretty relaxed Father's day this year. On Saturday we went to my sister Adriana's home in Surprise to celebrate. It was a lot of fun. Now that Krispy Kreme doughnuts are open again(ooh that sounds good right now) I bought some for all the Dads, especially the ones that live on that side of town. It was really funny seeing them write on their boxes DO NOT TOUCH, THESE ARE DAD'S. We had a little fun with the daddy's and had them do some competitions, fastest tie tier, fastest diaper changer, lego maker etc. you know stuff all dads should know how to do. The kids had a blast watching them be funny. A good time was had by all.
I am grateful for a good dad that raised me with love and was a good provider, for a husband that is a good priesthood holder, a wonderful father, loving husband and my best friend and for a loving father-in-law that has raised a generation of good men that honor the Davis name. Thank you for all you do. Happy Father's Day.

3 comments:

KayDee said...

WoW you have been busy! I hope you get some time for you after all this is over!

Happy belated Fathers Day Eric!

Krystall said...

That sounds like a lot of fun- maybe we'll do some father themed games next year! :)

Heather said...

molly, you have to email me it's
Heather J. heathers200@hotmail.com