Thursday, July 10, 2008

Keeping busy

Well I don't have any weddings this month so I have some free time on my hands. You would think I would take advantage of the time and clean my closet, organize my wedding room or maybe clean out my garage, but nooo that would be way too productive. I have to say I've had fun helping a few friends out with stuff. Made a cake for Bunko.
Made Pizza for the fam. I don't know watch out Mr. Bianco.
Made some jewelry
Did an invitation for one of Lala's friends. They turned out cute. I think I'll have craft night one of these days all are welcome to come. I just love the crafts

4 comments:

Krystall said...

You're a crafty lady! Looks awesome Molly, I'm going to have to "borrow" your jewelry packaging there. :) It's adorable!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

I want to MAKE THOSE!!!!...love the flip flop and need to copy it sometime! You are so creative

Mayann said...

The cake was D'lish...was as tasty as it looked,YUM

Melissa Gardner said...

loved the cake.. yes craft nigh soon, i want to make so many things.. i need your help girl..