Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nerd Alert!

The boys were able to work a couple of days last week with Brother Cox in the ward, they got paid this week and as money tends to do (you know burn a hole in your pocket) they went and bought rock band. I don't know there's something about fake playing instruments that I think is just not right. It's really funny how intense they are about it. They think they're so cool. Skylar got a job at the movie theaters, so he brought over a little present for the boys. I love movie popcorn, but this is ridiculous. Thanks for sharing Skylar.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He brought us some popcorn too. My kids were so excited. Boys and their toys, I tell ya. I have to say, that looks like a fun date night for us some time. I can imagine me playing that guitar.

Krystall said...

I thought that was a white pillow with some popcorn on top till I looked closer- holy cow!! :)

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Do I dare let my kids turn into teenagers? I am glad I can call on you for support when I am ready to scream...WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, WHO DOES THAT??? haha I can tell there is not a dull moment at home so when I am bored I will just come over for entertainment - Davis Style.

chris+amber said...

Teen boys do the most random things! You scored in many ways for your bday! And uhmm...you never post pictures of food and NOT share the recipes! Do share your chocolate cake & pizza recipes! I know you have a million yummy recipes up your sleeve! :o)