Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More about me..

Okay, I promise this is the last post about my birthday, but it was a great day, here are some of the great things I got to do. We also celebrated Emily Welchman's birthday, a month late, but still with lots of love. Went to lunch at Cheesecake Factory with my awesome group of friends from around the hood. They are loud, fun and a blast to be around. Good thing I fit right in. And my friends know me well they all pitched in and got me a gift card from Hobby Lobby (good friends always feed your addictions)
Rachelle, made us these way cute aprons for our birthday! Rachelle your the Bomb!

My hubby took me to Pizzeria Bianco in down town Phoenix and it's true, the wait was 2 1/2 hours, but worth the wait. The restaurant is about the size of my living room with a wood burning oven the owner had brought in from Italy. The owner is always there making the pizzas and you can tell he takes pride in his work. He's been featured on the food network, Martha Stewart and other shows and has been named the best pizza in the country. So take a look, what do you think. It was crunchy, smokey and delicious. He uses all local ingredients, including olive oil from Queen Creek Olive Mill. I'd go back every week if I could. So if you have a few hours to kill, head on down and try it out. Call me I'll go with you.
Thank you to everyone for being so nice to me. Love you all.

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

we should have taken you with us last night.

oh, well . . . looks like you were busy anyway.

happy birthday, molly!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

That was a good lunch...thanks for letting me share your Big Day with you and everyone. I want to try that place some time. Maybe we could all skip out after the kids are in school.