Thursday, July 10, 2008

Okay, one more thing about my birthday

Did I mention it was my birthday ;) So my friends from the old hood took me out to lunch yesterday for my birthday. We went to Oregano's for pizza and pazookies (sp?) It's great to see the gals I hung out with so much. I hate being so far from them, I keep telling them that they need to move out by me. We had a great time visiting and catching up. We gave the waiter a run for his money, he definitely earned his tip. Everyone seriously spoils me way too much. They all came bearing gifts and lots of love. I can't believe I forgot my camera so I don't have a picture of my friends, but one of the girls did manage to get a picture with her camera. I'll have to share it later. I got a this great mirror. Big cupcake pan. Bath and body works. A very cute sleighrides sign, can't wait until Christmas!
All of this way cute jewelry. I loved it. Even though I make jewelry, I almost never make it for myself. Thank you Shelley, Jennifer, Sarah, Gini, Kaydee and Heather for a great afternoon.

1 comment:

Heather said...

It was fun to visit with you! You sure made out for your bday this year. YEA!!!