Sunday, July 6, 2008

You want me to do what?

So we're sitting at church today and Angela is not feeling so well, so I brought her home and she's resting. So I thought to myself would it be okay to blog if I'm supposed to be at church? So here's my justification... I'll blog about last Sunday. I was asked to substitute for the primary chorister last week. Now I know you all think that I can do just about everything, but singing is not one of those things, so I thought to myself, "I wonder how many people they asked before they got to me?" They must have been desperate if they're going to Molly for music, I guess they figured the young-ens are resilient and will bounce right back. I may not be musically talented but I surely can make things cute! So we had a 4th of July musical review, complete with fireworks, flags and oh yea, music. We did a punch-out board that were the "fireworks" that had the song inside, then we played a guessing game with the song that was chosen. I also had the star hat I made for the teachers to wear when their class sang the loudest; the teachers LOVED it. Though I was a little embarrassed when I had to sing I did have a great time with the primary kids last week.

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

"you all think that I can do just about everything."

you got that right.

you can and you do!