Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wow, why did I wait so long...

So I know I'm a bit slow sometimes catching on to things, you know things like trends, fashion, fads etc. But, I'm really glad I've finally caught on to this one. I just finished the first book in the Twilight series and I LOVED IT!!!! I've started the second book, and am about halfway through, I'm so tempted to call someone and have them just tell me the whole story, I'm such a slow reader. I'm sure Eric would love that too, since I started reading the books I kind of go into my own little world and it drives him crazy. Any ideas how to keep a husband busy while I read. So I may not be available for the next couple of days while I finish the books. I'm glad a read them before the movie came out, I've been on to the official website for the movie trailer and it shows all the characters. I think they did a good job with Edward and Bella, the others, I'm not so sure yet. I really like being in the loop now about the "vampire" book, it's lots of fun. Here's the website if you want to check it out. http://www.twilightthemovie.com/

8 comments:

Gini said...

I just read the series last fall. Gini introduced them to me! I "heart" Edward!! :) Read quick- the new one comes out next month!

Heather said...

Sorry, that last post was Heather!

Salsa Mama said...

I totally zone out when I read, too. These books are worth it! Glad you jumped on the "Twilight Train" and are reading them. :)

manders said...

Mmmmmm. I guess we share a love for Stephenie Meyer & HOBBY LOBBY!!! The new one is within walking distance of my casa and I am in love! I forced my mom to go with me to help me pick out some things for my house and let me just say...Hobby Lobby + the fantastic-ness of Stephanie Romney = a much cuter condo for the Rasmussen family! Love your blog and this whole blogging business.

Krystall said...

mmmhmm. Great books. Just wait till you read her newest book The Host. Very good!! Can't wait till next month! :)

Melissa Gardner said...

you'll love the next two- too.. i am so glad you decided to read them. now you know why we are all obsessed with this series.. can't wait for the last book to come out and the movie too..

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

The second one was better (at least to me) We will have to exchange "deep thoughts" on that someday :)

Unknown said...

Welcome to the twilight cult Molly.