Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some of my favorite things...

So today is my birthday! Glad to be able to say one more year that I'm in my 30's. I can't believe all the wonderful things life has brought me all these years. I truly am blessed to have such a wonderful husband (who by the way made me breakfast in bed today), good kids and wonderful friends that love me so much (despite all my shortcomings). Well enough of the mushy, here are some of my favorite things...

I Love, love shopping for anything and everything... especially at my new favorite store Hobby Lobby (you have to say it in sing song, Hobbbbyyy, Lobbbyyy...)

I absolutely love going to thrift shops and antique stores. One of these days I'm going to do that for the whole day, shoppe to shoppe until I drop. Anyone welcome to come.

I Love going to lunch with my friends, it's great to do it for special occasions, but I love going for just no reason at all, but to be with my friends. I so enjoy going to the temple. Feeling the peace and love of our Heavenly Father. It's like a warm hug and pat on my head, It's all going to be just fine...I Love my family not just all the good times we have together, but for the everyday things we do together. For the woman they have helped me become and for the unconditional love I get everyday from each and every one of them.I Love my Savior for all that I have, for his sacrifice for me. For the love I feel when I kneel in prayer and for the peace I get in my heart when the answers come.

Life is truly wonderful when you are surrounded by so many blessings, good friends and great family. Even though I get teased for how old I am, I'm grateful for all the years I've had on this earth surrounded by love.

5 comments:

•stephanie• said...

have a great day, molly. you deserve it.

i think i'll go to hobby lobby today in your honor. {i already went with amanda yesterday!}

and by the way, your blog is darling, AGAIN!

you=amazingness . . .

happy birthday!

Sandi Short said...

Happy Birthday Molly!
I hope you have a Wonderful Day.

chris+amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT MOLLY!! What a day! You deserve it. I've been doing Bountiful Baskets for a little over 2 months and am a FAN!! LOVE IT!

Krystall said...

Wow Molly! You have been crazy busy and everything looks amazing!! :) Happy Birthday!!

--Arnnette said...

Happy Belated Birthday Molly!